The Kärnten Card
What the Kärnten Card brings is explained quickly - fun, entertainment and a lot of saved money. The Kärnten Card offers the customer free entry to over 100 of Carinthias best destinations! From 01.09. to 26.10. 2017 our guests get the Herbstkarte for free, which is the Kärnten Card and the Lake Millstatt card combined. Guests get it in the hotel reception.
For more infos about the Kärnten Card click here.
- Sagamundo - the house of storytelling is located in the middle of Döbriach at the lake Millstatt. There you meet creatures of over 30 Carinthian legends and local folktales. From the Lindwurm zu Klagenfurt and the Millstatt mermaid to the VW beetle of the Heimatforscher Matthias Maierbrugger - wrapped in surprise effects, films and audio points. Solve a puzzle with 3D-glasses and get a small reward for free!
- Granatium: In the center of Radenthein the GRANATIUM is located, a remarkable adventure world around the "stone of love". The history of garnets spans a thousands of years. Know as the stone of love and passion, and available in endless shades of red, the fascinating gem has always had its very special place in the town of Radenthein. The Granatium offers a unique experience and not only for gem stone aficionados. Visitors are most welcome to touch, see and experience the different facets of the special Nockmountains treasures. The mining grounds are the highlight in the garnet world. With tools supplied you can mine the gemstones directly from the rock face and then wash, sort and process them using original historically used equipment. More adventure is guaranteed in the beautiful garnet canyon, featuring a pendant bridge and a hidden GeoCache.
- Kaslabn: A dairy where you can watch the cheese-making in progress in Radenthein. There's also a coffeeshop where guests can sit and enjoy.
- Shillingbier: Located in the middle of the Carinthian Nock mountains, Uli Bachers dream came true - he made his own beer brewery and brews since 2014 his Shilling Bier.
- Alpenwildpark Feld am See: In the about 11 hectare open-air enclosure the animals get an environment which is as natural as possible. Visitors can have safe contact with over 30 different wild animals.
- Lake Millstatt shipping